24 hours of instruction over 6 weeks
Cost: 2400NIS including VAT, *Discount available for new olim.
NGO Catalyst’s general course is unique in that it provides comprehensive tachlis skills – that people typically only learn from years of on the job experience and many people never learn at all: like how to set up your files and spread sheets, what financial records you need to keep and how, what giving vehicles are and how to manage them, prospect and wealth assessment research websites and how to access and read foundation tax documents, private donor cultivation and stewardship protocols, and more.
- This course is excellent for those already working in the field but who have never had any formal training as well as for those totally new to the field and looking to just get started.
- Job search and networking assistance is provided for all course participants. Continued mentoring can also be available for the first month after job placement.
- The course is taught by NGO Catalyst founder and director, Rachel Canar, who has more than 20 year of experience in the field.
- This class teaches everything you need to know in how to actually do the work – not just basic grant writing. Rachel explains what you need to do on your first day, your first week, your first month on the job.
- This class will cover a wide variety of subjects that are all that is necessary to run the resource development department of a small to medium sized nonprofit organization in Israel.
- The class is interactive and very limited in size to ensure maximum participation from students.