The Department of Development and Overseas Relations of the Israel Movement for Reform and Progressive Judaism (IMPJ) seeks a full time Senior Grant Writer and Donor Relations Associate.
- Writing grant proposals to private donors, Federations and Foundations.
- Writing reports to private donors, Federations and Foundations.
- Research to identify potential donors: private donors, Federations and Foundations.
- Organization of Donor Database (CRM) and coordination of donor maintenance.
- Developing and maintaining direct personal relationships with Reform clergy, private donors, foundation, and federation professionals.
- Working closely with our International Advisory Council
Requirements and Abilities
- Excellent (native level) English writing skills.
- Good spoken knowledge and reading ability in Hebrew. Native level Hebrew and ability to translate an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in grant writing.
- Knowledge of and experience with Jewish Federations, charitable foundations and donors.
- Ability to carry out research on foundations, private donors, and other charitable organizations.
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Proficiency in all components of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Identification with the mission, vision and goals of the Israel Reform Movement.
- Available to start immediately.
Please send CV and grant writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put Israel Reform Movement in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com