A unique organization that integrates professional therapeutic medical clowns – into the healthcare system in Israel improving patient wellbeing and advancing care.
- Build and implementation of organizational resource development strategy
- Initiative and development of new channels of fundraising
- Managing relationships with donors, foundations, federations, and relevant organizations
- Development and management of a control system for resource development
- Providing pictures, material, and stories on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis to donors. Prepare regular donor reports with personal stories and other updates as appropriate, on an ongoing basis.
- Managing Donors Database.
- Identify ongoing project needs and related funding requests.
- escort project visits
- Grant writing.
- Updating the English website.
- Planning fundraising and PR trip abroad
- Academic education
- High presentation capabilities.
- Proven team workability and multiple interfaces.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently.
- Have knowledge in the PR world and social media.
- Drivers license
- English at the level of mother tongue – conversation, reading, and writing
- Highly professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, creatively and take initiatives
- Full skill in working in a computerized environment – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook.
- Very good English writing skills.
- Administration skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com