- Building a strategic and practical work plan for fundraising
- Major donor prospect research
- One-pagers, LOIs, grant & reporting writing
- Work with the Board of Directors and Trustees to both lead and support their networking/fundraising efforts
- Plan and manage site tours by visitors
- Cultivation and stewardship of all major donors and other partners
- PR and partnership building with the community in Israel and the Jewish Diaspora
- Newsletters and other marketing and PR including for social media
- Writing in English at the professional level
- Hebrew comprehension and reading preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in resource development, grant writing, and/or community/partnership building
This is a part-time position requiring work 3 days a week.
Please send resume/cv (in either English or Hebrew) to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org