The Director of Development will be expected to manage all fundraising activities with private donors as well as private and public foundations and trusts. This includes research, proposal and grant request writing and donor relations including managing stewardship, tracking and database management.
They will work closely with the programmatic staff as well as with the CEO and Chairman to develop and implement fundraising strategy according to the organization’s mission, priorities, and development plan.
- Establishment and development of a fundraising strategy and framework
- Donor relations – reporting and stewardship, coordinating or hosting visits, recognition, etc.
- Managing the full fundraising cycle from proposal to stewardship
- Writing materials necessary for development and stewardship
- Locating, researching and developing relationships with potential funding sources
- Update and management of the donor database and donor correspondence
- May include the development of corporate sponsorships
- Experience in the field essential
- Good writing and communication skills in English and high fluency in Hebrew, other languages an advantage
- Microsoft Office and other computer skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM software – an advantage
- The ideal candidate is personable, creative, organized and self-driven but open and able to work in a team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Only relevant candidates will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com