Israel Family Planning Association (Open Door) is seeking a part-time (50%) Resource Development Coordinator .
- Responsible for all fundraising activities
- Principle point of contact for donors, foundations, and federations
- Creates long-term and short-term work plans for the unit
- Works with other members of the staff to ensure all donor and foundation requirements are met
- Responsible for all English language materials (reports, proposals, overseas communication, website and other promotional materials(
- Maintains current funding portfolio and develops new sources of revenue
- Maintains our social media presence on Facebook with weekly posts
- Manages a team of up to two interns
- At least two years fundraising experience
- Experience with grant writing and editing documents in English
- Native level English language and advanced level Hebrew
- A strong knowledge of the philanthropy sector in Israel and abroad
- Strong computer skills
- Works well under pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter explaining their qualifications to email@example.com.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit opendoor.org.il.