Hand in Hand operates a growing network of bilingual integrated schools and shared communities for Jews
and Arabs in Israel. We are looking for a dynamic, responsible, committed person to join our fundraising
team as the Resource Development Coordinator.
Position: Full time
Start Date: Immediately
– Follow up and support correspondence with high-level donors, including drafting emails, letters,
and presentations. This also includes editing emails and other content.
– Assist in planning fundraising trips, including handling scheduling, logistics and administrative
– Research and write up briefs before meetings, including gathering data and materials;
– Ongoing data entry in Salesforce, our online donor management system. This includes gathering
relevant data, communications with donors, summarizing important facts and entering it into the
– Tracking the fundraising team’s budget and reporting on expenses to the finance department;
– Manage the calendar for appointments and other administrative support for the Director.
– Logistical support to improve the efficiency of departmental operations.
Skills & requirements:
– Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
– Excellent administrative skills.
– Responsible, extremely detail-oriented and with the ability to move tasks and projects ahead
independently and meticulously.
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
– Strong computer skills;
o Mother tongue level English is a must
o Very good Hebrew (speaking and writing)
o Knowledge of Arabic, a significant plus
– Identifying with the organization’s mission and principles.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com