The Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) seeks a part-time (80%) bilingual Resource Development (RD) Associate to fulfill English and Hebrew professional fundraising roles in Israel and internationally. Commitment to human rights and the core mission of ACRI are a basic requirement. The position is based in Tel-Aviv.
- Maintaining and growing a portfolio of donors,
- Writing digital marketing materials,
- Organizing fundraising events and campaigns,
- Grant writing and reporting,
- Maintaining a donor database CRM on Salesforce,
- Overseeing ACRI online content in English.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with donors,
- Experience in working with foundations and private donors,
- Proficient in the advanced use of social media and digital platforms,
- Strong telemarketing abilities,
- Ability to work on international digital fundraising campaigns,
- Ability to produce classy fundraising events,
- Familiar with Salesforce, Dropbox and MailChimp,
- Creative initiator.
- Mother-tongue level English with first-class editing and writing skills,
- Fluent in Hebrew,
- Able to competently translate from Hebrew to English.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their CV, cover letter, and a short relevant writing sample in English to email@example.com with the subject line: Bilingual Resource Development Associate.
Deadline for applications: June 24, 2018 and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Selection process may include face-to-face interviews, a review of past writing samples, and a short writing assignment. Earliest start date: Immediate.
The Association for Civil Rights in Israel is an equal opportunities employer.