Beit Daniel is looking for a Resource Development and External Relations Coordinator (70%) with excellent written and spoken English skills and proficiency in Hebrew. The candidate should be word-savvy, able to write articulately in English, and knowledgeable about social media.
Job requirements include:
• Working with our US-based resource development staff to write grant proposals and reports
• Researching and reaching out to new fundraising prospects
• Follow-up on grant compliance with program coordinators
• Cultivating relationships with donors and supporters; responsible for English correspondence on behalf of the head of the Daniels Centers
• Writing publicity materials including a bi-annual newsletter, e-blasts, and social media posts; updating content on the English website; managing the English Facebook page
• Arranging overseas trips for the head of the Daniels Centers
• Organizing visits to our centers for groups and supporters from abroad
Required skills include:
• Native English speaker and excellent written English; proficiency in Hebrew (speaking, reading & writing)
• Experience in content and grant writing and/or fundraising abroad – preferable
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Academic degree – required
• “Rosh Gadol” the ability to think creatively and outside the box
Beit Daniel (The Daniel Centers for Progressive Judaism) in Tel Aviv serves both as a community center and Reform synagogue and brings Progressive Jewish religious, educational and social opportunities to Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
The Daniel Centers for Progressive Judaism is a member community of the World Union for Progressive Judaism and the Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism. Learn more about the Daniel Centers: http://www.beit-daniel.org.il/en/.
Email resumes to Rabbi Meir Azari at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org