Full-time administration role for a Dati Jerusalem-based NGO. Position includes supporting senior staff in a mission and results-driven environment.
The work is focused on senior management needs but also includes other important administrative tasks. A successful candidate will have to be fast, accurate, flexible, tech-savvy, organized and motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Write and manage donor, partner, and other correspondence (in English), including proposals and reports, donor communications and emails, annual reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Research donors and potential donors
- Maintain fundraising lists and manage the contact database
- Prepare fundraising trips and meetings, including setting up meetings and managing follow-up, maintaining trip schedules with all logistical information, preparing materials for meetings, etc.
- Work with in-house data management software
- Office Management including general office purchases and organizing company events
- Idealistic and passionate about Israel and the Jewish people
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Patient, flexible and calm under pressure
- A high degree of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- High-level of verbal and written communication skills, in English
- Top organizational skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Able to work quickly, efficiently and on deadline with minimal supervision
- Excellent administrative management
- Mother-tongue level English
- High level of Hebrew – Advantage
- Photoshop or other graphics experience – Advantage
Relevant parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com