Marketing Writer (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Beginning January 2019 (possibly earlier)
The Development and Public Affairs Division of Tel Aviv University is looking for a strong, versatile and creative marketing writer, with a good understanding of social, digital and print media.
This is a full time (100%) position for 6 months (maternity leave replacement), with the possibility of the term being extended. The work is on site at the TAU campus.
- Writing and editing English-language marketing materials for digital and print, including proposals, articles, and social media posts.
- Managing the TAU Global Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Involvement in the production of flyers, brochures, stills, video, and more.
- Undergraduate degree
- English at a mother-tongue level a must (reading, writing and speaking)
- Good Hebrew
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing writing
- Grant-writing expertise – a plus
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing, specifically Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Strong research skills
- Ability to translate diverse and complicated university activities into succinct and appealing prose
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Go-getter, detail-oriented, creative
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter on why you think you are a qualified candidate
- Resume in English
- Resume in Hebrew
- 2 relevant writing samples
Only qualified applicants who have a proven writing background, and who submit all the requested material, will receive a reply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com