Developing and implementing a communications infrastructure to convey the values and message of the program and promote its visibility.
- Developing and maintaining digital platforms and social media, including monitoring and reporting on metrics
- Creating content, writing and sharing information via online and print media
- Developing and updating the Azrieli Fellows website
- Writing and publicizing a monthly newsletter
- Maintaining events calendar for the Program
- Reaching out to media, program stakeholders and academia
- Writing reports of program activities, creating an annual report
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and in Hebrew
- Digital media experience and savvy: tools, platforms, and strategies
- Strong organizational skills
- PR orientation
- Excellent attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to initiate new relationships, work well with partners and create new partnerships
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight timelines
- English native tongue
- Hebrew at a high level.
- B.A. mandatory, MA an advantage
The position is 50-70% time now with the ability to increase to full time based on success.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org