- Manage the Foundation’s North America Desk in line with the requirements and strategy set by the Foundation CEO
- Raise funds for projects developed by the Tel Aviv Foundation, in partnership with the Municipality of Tel Aviv, and agreed by the Foundation Chair and CEO.
- Maintain contact with, and provide up to date reporting to, the Foundation’s donors in the US and Canada.
- Work with the Foundation’s Development Team on new projects and project reporting, as needed.
- Manage the North America desk, including maintaining contact with the three US-based staff of the US Friends of the Tel Aviv Foundation, one Canadian staff member of the Canadian Friends of the Tel Aviv Foundation, and the part-time fundraising coordinator in Tel Aviv.
- Maintain contact with, and support the work of the US and Canada senior Boards, the Canadian Junior Board and the development of the Global Junior Board.
- Maintain contact with projects and departments across the Municipality in order to provide effective advocacy for projects with donors and potential donors across North America.
- Act as the connector between the Finance Manager and other Foundation staff and North American donors and staff.
- Support the creating and updating of donor CRM software.
- Manage project finances and reporting.
- Update lists of donors and potential donors.
- Arrange and make new approaches, plan visits, tours, project signs and manage all interaction between donors/potential donors/significant influencers and the Foundation.
- Both internal and external reporting on project progress, finances, donation transfers between the Friends organizations and the Foundation in Tel Aviv.
The role requires regular visits to the US and Canada, agreed in discussion with the Foundation CEO and arranged in partnership with the US and Canadian Friends. Hebrew at a conversational level is a major plus. Maternity Cover Role with a possibility of extension.
Please send CVs to Noga.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org