EcoPeace Middle East is a unique Israeli-Jordanian-Palestinian organization that advances cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment and create the conditions for sustainable development and peace in our region (see this video). An award-winning trailblazer in the field of environmental peacebuilding, EcoPeace has some 50 staff members in our three offices in Tel Aviv, Amman and Ramallah. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Tel Aviv.
ROLE SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
To support the Israeli Director and Deputy Director of EcoPeace Middle East in their work, specifically in nurturing relations with people of interest and daily management of meetings and correspondence.
MAIN TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
– Support VIP/ donor relations and networking
– Act as Director’s first point of contact: screen correspondence and phone calls, determine and perform actions required and reply on behalf of the Director when appropriate.
– Calendar management: schedule meetings in Israel and abroad, plan trips and organize events abroad including travel logistics
– Track emails and follow up actions
– Prepare meetings (briefings, agendas, presentations, materials)
– Coordinate board and staff meetings
– Undertake preparatory duties for conferences and events (registration, PP presentations)
– Take meeting minutes and prepare letters as required
– Work with Resource Development Officer on donor acknowledgements, correspondence, and meetings, utilizing CRM software to plan, track and file information and communications.
– Experience in a similar or related position.
– Inquiring mind, creative thinker, able to capture opportunities and make connections
– Polished communications skills – both verbal and written in both English and Hebrew
– Multitasking and organizational skills, ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks professionally
– Able to assess what needs to be done and deliver independently
– Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
– Willingness to work unconventional hours and be available for travel
To Apply: Rachel@ngocatalyst.org