OU Israel, an innovative international non-profit organization, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join its growing staff. The Executive Assistant will be the liaison between the CEO and the various departments within the organization. Working with the fiscal, programming and graphics departments, this person will oversee major OU Israel-wide projects, including strategic planning, marketing, and financial initiatives. We are looking for someone who is passionate and energetic and can take us to the next level.
We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Someone who is a Rosh Gadol who is excited to work on a range of tasks with the goal of helping Klal Yisrael.
- Helping to market OU Israel in general and the various projects individually
- Preparing reports (for fiscal, donors, senior management of the OU, etc.)
- Writing fundraising proposals in Hebrew
- Office management, including managing the CEO’s schedule
- Coordinating VIP visits (donors and prospective donors, politicians, and others)
- Fluent in Hebrew and English (both mother tongue)
- Academic degree
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Social media experience
- Database experience a plus
- Fundraising experience a plus
Please send CVs in Hebrew to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com