We are currently seeking a content writer to join MAOZ’s Resource Development team and work in our office in Lod.
Areas of responsibility for the role
- Grant-writing, proofreading, editing and preparing Letters of Inquiry, Concept Papers, Proposals, and Reports that are aligned with our mission and program priorities.
- Writing content for marketing materials, including executive summaries, program briefs, annual reports to investors, impact stories, website, etc.
- Translating and editing materials from Hebrew to English such as program summaries, board materials, preparation materials for meetings, tours, and events, biography books for our various programs, research papers and materials prepared by other team members.
- Perform other related duties as needed in support of the Development Department
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Experience in content writing, grant writing and editing/ experience working as a translator – mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Israel or abroad – advantage
- MS Word and Powerpoint- Mandatory
- Mother-tongue English – mandatory, Hebrew fluency- advantage
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Articulate and a wordsmith
- Advanced written message delivery skills–the ability to transform a given strategy into a story told through a variety of mediums, excellent writing and conceptualization skills, the ability to produce meticulous products that feature a great user experience.
- Curious, proactive, a quick learner, organized and detail-oriented
- The ability to work independently in a fast-moving dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to MAOZ’s vision and mission
- Discreetness and high standards of ethics.
- Highly motivated and willing to commit to a demanding and challenging role.
- Optimism and joy of life!
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com