Development Coordinator- Shalem College – המרכז האקדמי שלם
• Administrative position for Shalem College’s Fund Development Department.
• Coordinate various functions and operations for the fundraising team, including fundraising-related events, travel, and meetings, as well as managing work flow and follow-up.
• Serve as key member of fundraising department and work directly with senior management.
• Opportunity to be a part of Shalem College, Israel’s first liberal arts college.
• Full time position located in Jerusalem.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Coordinate department work flow and ensure follow-up.
• Track all open action items related to donors and ensure timely reminders and follow through.
• Maintain department’s master list of responsibilities and assignments.
• Take notes and keep an organized record of meetings.
- Support fundraising travel.
• Coordinate the overseas fundraising trips of senior management and student fundraising-related delegations.
• Maintain and update trip schedules, work with travel agents and others to book travel and other transportation needs.
- Manage Outlook calendar.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for member of the senior leadership team.
• Manage calendar entries for fundraising meeting and travel-related logistics for senior management.
- Support logistics for events and campus visits.
• Assist in securing venue, coordination of catering, invitations, materials, name tags, etc. for events both in Israel and abroad.
• Assist in event set up and production.
• Support logistics for donor tours and on-site meetings.
- Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities.
• Process donation acknowledgment letters.
• Send and ensure delivery of proposals, books, and marketing materials to donors.
• Process all invoices and submit all receipts related to the department.
- Donation report writing (depending on skill set of applicant).
• Write select reports for donors detailing the impact of their designated gifts.
• BA degree
• Excellent English writing and communication skills (compared with other native speakers) and basic Hebrew language skills
• Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented work style
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
• Experience with fundraising administration (preferred)
• Experience with event coordination and planning
• Strong Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint