Administrative Coordinator- Joint Distribution Committee
- JDC is seeking an administrative coordinator to join our Jerusalem office. The administrative coordinator’s primary role is to provide support to the Global Resource Development team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, has excellent computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside personnel and donors.
- Provide administrative support to Senior staff and Resource Development team.
- Organize and maintain files and records, make travel and meeting arrangements.
- Track donor engagement and cultivation efforts in Raisers Edge.
- Work seamlessly within key Microsoft Office programs, including preparing and editing correspondence in Word, creating Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other duties/projects as needed
Required Skills and Background:
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, strong facility with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, self-starter, multi-tasker
- English mother tongue; high level Hebrew skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
Start date: November 2017
Please send resume and cover letter to RDrecruitment@jdc.org by Oct 19th