Development Associate- NATAL
Join NATAL’s Fundraising Team!
Seeking: Maternity leave cover (with potential for long-term)
NATAL is Israel’s go-to organization for the treatment and prevention of psychological trauma due to terror and war, having touched the lives of over 250,000 men, women and children to date. Be a part of a dynamic organization with great potential for professional growth while contributing to Israeli society!
The Position: Full time, maternity leave cover beginning September 2017 with great potential for long-term employment for right candidate. Located in Tel Aviv
- Minimum 1 year professional employment within a fundraising capacity – a must.
- English mother tongue level and proficiency in Hebrew, written and spoken
- Working knowledge of fundraising databases: Guidestar, Foundation Atlas & Foundation Center etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Constant Contact
- A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines and multitask
- Initiating, planning and writing grant proposals and reports to funding partners both in Israel and abroad
- Maintaining and cultivating existing donor relations in addition to identifying new funding partners
- Managing & updating the CRM
- Translating various marketing and PR materials to English – newsletters, brochures, annual reports, magazine articles
- Updating NATAL’s English website and various social media outlets
- Planning and coordinating NATAL trips abroad
- Working closely with the American Friends of NATAL offices in New York
- This job includes an administrative aspect
To apply: Applicants are welcome to send an English and Hebrew CV to Sigal Adam, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.