Editor/Communications Associate – University
Editor/Communications Associate – Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Division for Advancement and External Relations English
- Coordinate and produce advertising/marketing materials
- Write and produce brochures, honorary scrolls, and prepare presentations for events
- Help to prepare and distribute annual reports, brochures and donor magazine
- Upload content to website and social media
- Coordinate and facilitate production of promotional films
- Gather and edit materials for the annual Board of Governors
- Coordinate with freelancers on various projects
- Work with various communications professionals within and outside the University
- Additional tasks according to the instructions of the supervisors
- Academic degree
- Proven experience in writing/producing/editing materials in English.
- Experience in maintaining websites and social media – an advantage.
- Experience in marketing and fundraising – an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Hebrew language at a very good level and English at the level of mother tongue, written and oral.
- Experience using complete Office Suite
- Initiative, responsibility, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work on a team and the ability to work under stress
The position is a full time position, paid on an hourly basis. The office is located on Mount Scopus in Jerusalem.
Please submit your CV and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoshana Israel, Director of Publications and New Media, Division for Advancement and External Relation